In the word “Christ-ianity” we already find where it is all about. The defined meaning by that title concerns not “Biblianity” (from the word bible), or “Doctrinity”, or “Spirituanity”. No! It’s is all about Christ, and not about certain doctrines or spirituality, though it may entail such matters.
In the words Christendom and Christianity we find in both the word “Christ” giving an indication that “Christ” should be at the centre of thought.
The apostle Paul first was against Christ Jesus and his followers, but came to understand that the Nazarene rebbe Jeshua was the Kristos or Christ. Looking unto this Christ, according to Paul we all should find Jeshua or Jesus as the author and finisher of our faith.
Hebrews 12:2 (RNKJV)
2 Looking unto Yahushua the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of יהוה.
From the many writings of the Jesus’ followers of the first hour we can see they focused on that man of flesh and blood, in whom they trusted to be the Saviour or Messiah. For those followers it was clear that Jesus was the sent one from God and God’s only begotten beloved son. For them it was essential to believe Jesus was the son of God who was authorised to speak in the Name of God. They never considered Jesus to be God, nor did they ever made him their god, but their faith ‘began and ended’ with Christ (Jeshua or Jesus). It didn’t include the many things so many churches have added to it today. It is just “Christ alone”.
A Christian should be a follower of the Nazarene Jew Christ, not a follower of a certain church or institution. Christians should believe in and follow a ‘living person’, the man of flesh and blood who was made higher by Jehovah God to sit next to Him for being a mediator between God and man.
In Christendom we can find many human doctrines whilst in Christianity such human doctrines are not included, for Christ is there the doctrine. Christ is enough, we do not need some tradition, law’s, rules, don’t and do’s etc. given by church leaders. All we need is Christ and nothing else. He is or must be the leader in the groups of those who call themselves Christian.
When a person calls himself or herself Christian he or she should not only indicate that he or she is following Christ. That person should follow and live according to the teachings of that master teacher. This means that the person claiming to be a Christian should be a person trying to get the character of Christ Jesus, not living for himself but willing to give himself to the other, respecting and showing love for all creatures of God. that person should be an example of a “loving person”, one who does not discriminate and who does not values certain people higher or lower than others, but treats them equally.
Furthermore the person calling himself or herself Christian is somebody who want to live according Jesus his teachings and showing the love for Christ by keeping his commandments.
John 14:15 (RNKJV)
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Therefore when looking for the right church one has to look for the characters in that church and check if the leader of that church lives according those commandments given by Christ and shares the love of Christ.
Christianity is all about trying to imitate Christ and being a promoter of a love affair. A disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them, being chained by love for another one and doing everything to bring all to a safe place where all can enjoy peace and wealth. Christianity the proclamation of sharing the love of Christ willing to show to others the Way to God and showing the opportunities to find the way to the entrance of the Kingdom of God.
All those who want to belong to the Body of Christ and to call themselves Christian should we give hands to others who also want to be children of God and try to reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of God’s Son, growing into maturity with a stature measured by Christ’s fullness. As a follower of Christ, following his teachings which are according to God’s Words, the Christian shall do everything to speak the truth in love. At the same time he or she shall do the utmost best to work together helping each other to grow to become in every respect the mature body of Jesus who is the head of that Body one wants to be part of, that is, Christ. (Ephesians 4:11–15)
- No insurmountable obstacles to come to know God
- Bible Reading: is it worthwhile?
- Listening to the lessons of the Bible and looking for ways to please God
- Today’s thought “God spoke all these words” (February 15)
- Bible Teaching and Vital Doctrines to be Discover
- the Bible – God’s guide for life #8 Looking to Jesus #1 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus
- Knowing The Truth and Loving The Truth
- Let us make sure we are not stiff-necked
- Not words of any organisation should bind you, but the Word of God
- When having found faith through the study of the Bible we do need to do works of faith
- The Way of the LORD
- The Right One to follow and to worship
- When we think of Jesus let us strive to realise what he means to us
- The Call of Christ
- Are we sometimes like Peter and say we do not know Jesus
- Which Christian sect is the only true Christian church?
- Germinating small seeds, pebble-stones, small and mega churches and faith
- Maintaining unity of Spirit in the bond of peace becoming one with God
- Called Christian
- Can we not do what Jesus did?
- Life and attitude of a Christian
- A disciple of Christ “hating” the world
- Followers with deepening
- Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them
- The first on the list of the concerns of the saint
- To be chained by love for another one
- Love one another; just as I have loved you
- A Living Faith #6 Sacrifice
- A Living Faith #10: Our manner of Life #2
- Foundation to go the distance
- Character transformed by the influence of our fellowships
- Witnesses of Christ and of his gospel
- Proclaiming: a task given to Christians
- Being in isolation #3 Gathering and Sharing
- Being in isolation #6 to Hear Call from God and breaking isolation
- Lost senses or a clear focus on the one at the stake
- The Realm of profession in Christianity
- Following the leader
- Worthy partakers of the body of Christ
- Religion power and authority for mankind
- What’s church for, anyway?
- Wanting for more than you need or hearing the Inviting encouragement
- The Development of Differences
- Different wineskins
- One Bible, many Churches
- At this time and age Christ has no body but yours
- Careful not to have God’s wrath poured out upon us taking on the right attitude
- The Mountain: Radical Love
- Preaching by example
- Honest-hearted people are losing faith in humanity and humanity losing faith in God
- Examples of Living Faith
- Living as a believer in Christ
- What is a Christian?
- When I Say, “I Am A Christian”!
- Christians, secularism, morals and values
- Memorizing wonderfully 58 Justified by faith through him we have our access in one Spirit unto the Father
- Not being saved by faith in Christ alone
- Today’s thought “They did as Jehovah God commanded Moses” (April 17)
- Building up the spirit of the soul
- When questioned about your faith
- Avoiding friction and distraction in the body of Christ
- Today’s thought “Clothing yourselves with the right attitude” (May 16)
- Today’s thought “Let’s be examples of disciples who spread the word about their Master” (May 17)
- Today’s thought “Blessed people …” (July 27)
- Christianity primarily a matter of imitation
- Building the Body
- Together we can Cultivate more faith
- United helping to spread the Good News
- Overcome division with core values
- Four Pressing Needs in Rural Communities, and How the Church Should Respond
- a little church
- Fellowship Matters – Thoughts on Fellowship and Ecclesial Membership
- As brothers and sisters showing that you are followers of the real Jesus or being a Jeshuaist sharing responsibilities
- Do Christadelphians belong to Protestantism
- Being a follower of the true Jesus or as a Christadelphian being a Jeshuaist
- Sayings about Christadelphians and Belgian Biblestudents debounced
- Christadelphian opposite Christian
- Why the church keeps losing it’s grounds.
- Days of madness with big bonfires, parades, and dressing up in costumes as saints, angels and devils
- Looking for a biblically sound church
- When not seeing or not finding a biblically sound church
- When seeing a biblically sound church
- Not staying alone in your search for truth
- The Big conversation Why it matters
- Reasons why you may not miss the opportunity to go to a Small Church
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Go To A Small Church
- Strive to conform to his image today
- When having taken a new direction in life, having become a Christian
- High time to show the way to peace
- Not being clones connecting, engaging, praying or worshipping in the same way
- Having to learn and benefit from other Christian denominations
- what does western civilisation actually mean?
- The True Source of Authority
- After Church and Empire: Temporal Prelates and Spiritual Rulers
- How Christendom gave us Secularism
- By placing freedom before Truth, Jefferson, et.al. lit our own fuse.
- The False Compatibility Of Religion And Science
- Religion vs Spirituality, Part One
- UK Supreme Court: Religion Does Not Require God
- Religious mentality
- Who Interprets The Scriptures?
- The Son Rises in the West: France & the Resurrection of the Faith | The Imaginative Conservative
- QOTD: “We want a Europe based on its three hills…”
- The Church In the Land That Time Forgot
- Tim Stanley: “Western Christianity isn’t dying out from natural causes”
- Everything Over Anything
- Prophets? Not Today!
- Death throes of Christendom
- the future of religion, part 2 – Islamised Europe or a European Islam
- Pop Theology
- T.S. Eliot on Christianity and Culture
- The New Primitives | Crisis Magazine
- The Bride of Christ.
- Becoming People of “True Faith”
- The Unity of Christendom
- Kierkegaard: Reintroducing Christianity into Western Culture
- King David, Plato, and the Renaissance of Christendom today
- The Republic vs. The Catholic Monarchy: The Will of the People vs. The Will of God
- The Renaissance of New Christendom – the Real America blessed by God
- America will only be great again when her Catholics reject the heresy of Americanism
- America is supposed to be Catholic and Royal – its destiny is to be New Christendom
- The Ongoing Spiritual Battle
- Pietas Americae
- Folk Christianity (Part 2)
- Modern Christians Are Polytheists
- Live Confidently By Faith
- Lack Of Knowledge
- Boldness to Stand for the Gospel
- 5 Reasons Why I am A Christian
- You want to be happy?
- Theological Virtues
- The secret to finding out the truth (sorry another post about my ex crush)
- Holding on to Identity as a Minority Faith
- Seek Him!
- The Burning of Notre Dame and the Destruction of Christian Europe | Gatestone Institute
- Notre Dame Fire: Leftist News Media Smear Campaign vs. Western Civilization, Christendom
- Episode 31: Why is Ministry Harder Than it Used to Be?
- Miracles and Supernatural Religion: Now Available!
- Atheist Delusions
- Spirituality and Your Health
- Are you religious or a Christian?
- Carnal Christian…
- Is your culture Christian?
- What kind of Christian are you?
- Christians in wolves’ clothes
- Test ALL things…