Today we may live in a period were we face difficult times and a period of godliness. Joel also knew about a day coming where all the inhabitants of the land shall come to tremble; for the day of Jehovah, the Lord Most High shall come, for it is nigh at hand — a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains. (Joel 2:1-2)
But before that Day of God shall arrive and the earth shall quake before the people, before the heavens shall tremble; the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining (Joel 2:10), but the Word of God shall be announced by many. People have to know that many feet shall go around to announce the Good News.
Faithfulness shall be growing by leaps and bounds, and the love, that all of the believers in God have for each other, shall increase. Even when a good deal of people may try to get others away from the truth of the Only One True God, the ones believing in God and His sent one shall endure. In the meantime we may look at our brethren and sisters, and may tell about their endurance and faithfulness in all the harassments and trouble that they have put up with. We understand that the trouble they have about their faith and those going against them, shows that God’s judgment is right, and that they will be considered worthy of God’s kingdom for which they are suffering. After all, it’s right for God to pay back the ones making trouble for them with trouble and to pay back them who are having trouble with relief along with us. This payback will come when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his powerful angels. He will give justice with blazing fire to those who don’t recognize God and don’t obey the good news of our Lord Jesus. They will pay the penalty of eternal destruction away from the Lord’s presence and away from his mighty glory. We are assured that this will happen when he comes on that day to receive honour from his holy people and to be admired by everyone who has believed — and our testimony to the people was believed. (2 Thessalonians 2:4-10)
Every day we are confronted with people who do not want to face believers like us, and who go against us and other non-trinitarians. We notice that most people who are against us are most attracted to the philosophies of other human beings and man made doctrines. They are attracted by the nature of the life that surrounds them.
Those trinitarians love to bring their ideas to the world and want everybody to follow their ideas. Though all over the world can be found people who talk about the Gospel and show how Christ Jesus is the son of God, those who want to see others to worship Jesus as their god blind other people.
It is such a pity so many people do not want to believe the Words of God, declaring Jesus as His beloved son. They might be aware of the Gospel, but fail to “obey”. They also do not want to listen to the warnings given in the Scriptures. Though God’s Words are clear, warning us that
“9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.” (2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 NIV).
The adversaries of God do everything make sure people shall serve and worship other gods and take part in heathen festivals and pagan rituals. But those who really love God should continue their way and show others that Jesus is the Way to God and is not God Himself, or the way to himself.
People have to know that with the gift of Jesus comes a big responsibility. The faith in Jesus Christ, the Messiah, also demands faith in action and not some faith to keep in silence in the own house, for oneself.
As brethren and sisters in Christ we all should encourage each other to continue to trust the words of the Scriptures more than the words of human beings. Together we should not stop praying for all those who sincerely want to follow Christ and give him honour for what he has done, putting his own will aside to do the will of God and giving himself as a payment for the sins of all. We pray that our God will make us and our fellow brethren worthy of His calling and accomplish every good desire and faithful work by His power. (2 Thessalonians 1:11)
Because we know that the extraordinary day of Jesus and his God is just ahead, that the name of our Lord Jesus will be honoured by Jehovah the Only One True God we find it so important to go out proclaiming the Good News and showing who Jesus really is. Because the world has got to know it that Jesus is the way to God and the way to salvation.
Therefore, we pray, that by our brethren and sisters in Christ, the Elohim Hashem Jehovah will be honoured by them as it is by Jesus, consistent with the precious grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. (2 Thessalonians 1:12)
We pray for all those who proclaim the Biblical Truth all the time — praying that our God will make us and them fit for what we are called to be. Praying that He’ll fill our good ideas and acts of faith with Jesus his own energy so that it all amounts to something. If our life honours the name of Jesus, he will honour us as well. Grace is behind and through all of this, our Master teacher, Jesus Christ, giving himself freely to our Most High God to save us.
Please find also to read
about day of Jehovah
- Creator and Blogger God 9 A Blog of a Book 3 Blog about Prophecy
- The Right One to follow and to worship
- To believe in the liberation of slavery and to repent
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening] Süra 1: 4-7 Merciful Lord of the Creation to show us the right path
- Americans their stars, pretension, God, Allah and end of times signs #3 Cyberwars and prophesy
- This fighting world, Zionism and Israel #6
- Memorizing wonderfully 24 the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father
- Today’s thought “And they feared greatly” (February 6)
- Memorizing wonderfully 73: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 Sleepers with hope
about bringing Good News
- A vital question for believers
- How long to wait before bringing religiousness and spirituality in practice
- Is being a humanitarian enough to convey the full love of Christ?
- The Reformation shows us why we need expository preaching
- Counterfeit Gospels
- An atoneless religious system or a hope giving religious system
- Followers, protestors and reformers
- Need to reject an archaic, racist inspired interpretation of the Bible and animosity against other believers
- Time to sit still or to pass on
- Laboring in the Vineyard or Sitting on the Hillside with Jonah?
- Coming together in dark days
- 2019-2020 season objectives
- Go and make disciples of people of all the nations
- Preaching by example
- A Christian has to have eyes and ears and a tongue to use in good ways
- Daring to speak in multicultural environment
- Preaching as Public Speaking
- 7 Ways To Become A Better Christian
- Christians having the right heart to call others to go to God
- Back from gone #2 Aim of godly people
- Preaching Christ Is Not Enough
- Responding to Wedding invitation
- Letting others know about the wedding invitation
- High time to go out telling the world about Jesus
- Witnesses of Christ and of his gospel
- Witnessing because we love
- Beautiful feet of those who announce the good news
- Why do Jehovah’s Witnesses preach?
- Ambassadors showing hope and a world of peace
- Ambassadors for our faith in Jeshua
- Jeshuaists ready to be Ambassadors for Christ
- Scriptures and Thoughts about: Proclaim
- Go! Proclaim! Testify!
- Proclaiming: a task given to Christians
- Not withholding the Good News
- Nazarene Commentary Matthew 4:23-25 – Kingdom Preaching and Healing Draws Crowds
- Matthew 9:35-38 – The Nazarene’s Commentary: A Preaching Tour in a Great Harvest
- Bringing Good News into the world
- To proclaim the day of vengeance
- Go Ye!
- The Rapture Wars